Sport-tourist club “Blagaj City” is established in october,2004.
The club gathers people with the aim of popularizing sports on water and land.It is voluntary sport-touristic club of citizens established with the aim of fascilitating and popularizing of sports as well as the preserving nature,especially beauty of rivers Buna and Bunica.
As you can see from the title our club through activities works on the organization of sailing trips by boats or canoes on mentioned rivers.
Rivers of Buna and Bunica are placed in the Blagaj area.
River of Buna with its well known spring(the biggest spring by the amount of water per sec 43000 l/sec in Europe).The water springs from the depth of 30 meters,the stream of this river goes through the urban part of Blagaj with lenght of 6 km.
River of Bunica is placed 4 km from the centre of Blagaj with its huge spring which diameter is 40 m.This river differs from the river of Buna in the fact that its stream has length of about 7 km and goes through inapproachable parts of the valley.
The rivers are ideal for the development of the tourism and especially for sports on water,propagating sports as one of the main goals of our organization.
If you decide to visit us and take one of our boat rides along one of these rivers,you will experience quite,pleasant,peaceful and restful day just enjoying the beauties of nature.
Our organization will provide you with basic things:
· parking space
· yuo will meet one of club members who will introduce you with the daily schedule and with short explanations
· you can choose skipper(certificated person for paddling and rescuing)
· space for changing clothes and toilet
· waistcoat for rescuing(ordered according to your weight)
· raft paddle(padlle with haft)
· watertight bag(for personal thing of the user)
· pontoon (6 persons)
· canoe two-seater(open polyethylene canoe)
· short rest during the sailing(area of Ada)
· set vof tables and benches(18 persons)
· transportation,returning to the starting point(van 1+8)